As I sit here on the first day of 2015, reflecting on all the things that have happened over the course of the last year, I am flooded with a lot of good memories. This has truly been a year of transformation for me, and I had some great opportunities come my way. I was a little less involved with Soulcrate on the music side of things, but I was much more active on the photography end. Either way, I'm pleased with my creative output over the last 12 months, but I hope to do better and be better in 2015.
Last year, I set a goal of creating 1 photography related blog post, per week, for the entire year of 2014. It seamed like a daunting task at first, but I'm really glad that I made myself stick to it, and I plan on keeping it up through 2015. So... for my 53rd post I've put together a list of my 10 favorite projects or activities that I was involved with in 2014. In no particular order.
1. Traveling to Nicaragua - http://bit.ly/174ZtVg
3. Being on stage at Coachella with STRFKR - http://bit.ly/1wBXw7D
4. Speaking on music, photography and the creative process at the OTA Conference - http://bit.ly/1zxr1cN
5. Putting together the Road Trip - 1978 project - http://bit.ly/1tn67uJ
6. Joining PROF on stage at Soundset - http://bit.ly/1wBYsJa
7. Throwing the Later Babes - 80's Babies release party with my friends. - http://bit.ly/1BqLUsa
8. Collaborating on the Regulate Children's Book with Marc Wagner - http://bit.ly/1xw3rSt
9. Creating a poster of the entire Rhymesayers Entertainment vinyl catalog - http://bit.ly/1xw3uxL
10. Performing to a sold out crowd in Minneapolis at First Avenue w/ Grieves - http://bit.ly/1Bojqja
All photos taken by Sioux Falls photographer Wes Eisenhauer.